On September 15, the Ho Chi Minh People’s Committee issued an urgent mission 3072 to send units to implement measures to prevent and control the Covid-19 epidemic in the city from September 16 to September 30.
Continue implementation of the Directive until 16 September
As a result, Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee Chairman Fan Van Mai called for continued implementation of social distance measures and measures to prevent and control epidemics in the city in accordance with Directive 16; Plan 2715 of the Ho Chi Minh City Steering Committee Chi Minh for the prevention and control of Covid-19. Instruction 11 of the Chairman of the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee from 0:00 on September 16 to the end of September 30 with the motto the complete, strict, effective and effective for every measure of prevention and control of epidemic in each specific area.
From September 16 to September 30, Ho Chi Minh City continues to apply for road licenses
Ho Chi Minh City continues to issue road permits to groups of persons authorized to travel under Official Letter 2800, Official Letter 2850, Official Letter 2994 of the Ho Chi Minh People’s Committee. Road permits issued by Ho Chi Minh City Police remain valid until the end of September 30th.
Ensuring the supply of basic goods, food and foodstuffs to the people continues to comply with Plan 2798 and Official Mission 2994 of the Ho Chi Minh People’s Committee.
The sender is delivered within the area from 6 in the morning until 9 in the evening
In addition, the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee is also adapting and complementing a range of activities in the area.
Specifically, for business senders providing freight services with technological applications (shippers) that allow interregional operations and the city of Thu Duc from 6 am to 9 pm daily with the following conditions: The event must ensure its safety prevention and control of the epidemic and transfer from a combined test sample of 3 people, the frequency is every 2 days. This power will be tested for free until the end of September 30th.
– Allows all types of businesses and enterprises (with business registration licenses) to operate daily from 6 am to 9 pm, including:
Postal and telecommunications services. office information equipment, equipment, learning tools;
The food service is not served on site, only for take-off. These properties are based on “3 on site”, which are sold only through online bookings.
Agricultural production support services, veterinary facilities
Maintenance and repair of works, machinery and equipment, means of transport and supply of components and spare parts for this activity
Production, processing and marketing of food.
– Construction and traffic projects are allowed to organize the construction based on compliance with the Safety Criteria issued by the Ho Chi Minh People’s Committee.
– For sports activities in parks in residential areas and apartment buildings in “green zones”, assign to the Chairman of the People’s Committees of the regions and the city of Thu Duc to the direct Chairman of the People’s Committees wings, communities and municipalities. Examine and decide to allow the operation to continue if it ensures safety regulations for epidemic prevention and control and the 5K principle.
People in District 7, Cu Chi and Can Gio can go shopping once a week
For areas where the epidemic has been effectively controlled, including District 7, Cu Chi and Can Gio, export processing zones, industrial parks in these areas and Hi-Tech Park are allowed to pilot activities.
– Application of the application allowing people to go to the market once a week
– Additional production sectors and businesses are allowed to operate, but must comply with all safety criteria issued by the Ho Chi Minh People’s Committee.
-The Board of Directors of Export Processing Zones and Industrial Parks and the Board of Directors of Hi-Tech Parks actively guide companies to organize the implementation of production plans in accordance with Plan 2715 of the Steering Committee for the Prevention and Control of Covid-19 in Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City and the security criteria set by the Ho Chi Minh People’s Committee.
– Pilot application of the Covid-19 green card related to the personal QR code. The pilot must ensure the application of the 5K principle and periodic antigen testing.