Soon we will be able to get to these beautiful roads Fallout 76 arrives later this month. Since this is the first time that Wasteland has been connected to the Internet, a larger file size was expected, but with the addition of all the updates, Betas and the update itself – the set ends up being larger than expected.
So how long will the last adventure take? According to Bethesda, 96.6 GB with great emphasis on bug fixes that were exposed earlier this week. It sounds like a lot, right? Try this comparison for the size: When the size of the game file was first announced, it sat at 45.04GB. Then went with the update of day 1 and now? Now doubles!
With talk about increasing stash sizes, push-to-talk communication, cash corrections, and more – it's easy to see how everything would happen. Still, if a larger file size means a smoother experience, it's a small price you have to pay.
Bethesda has already mentioned this many times Fallout 76 it will not be perfect on the first day, that this is a new reason for the team. However, they have overtaken corrections, changes and adding the desired features from the get-go, which is honestly responsible for the future of the game.
Fallout 76 reaches November 14 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC users. For the latest feedback-based changes, check the following patch notes:
- Excellent support: We will support the launch 21: 9. Once it is available or just before, we will be sure to publish our notes about the fixes that let you know when you expect it.
- Greater Stash size: We have seen what comes a long way and understand the frustration. While the Stash size at the weight limit of 400 may be easier to deal with over time, we are planning to increase it in the future.
Push-to-Talk [UPDATED]: While we are aiming to create a consistent experience, regardless of the platform you are using, we understand that some of you on the PC would like the Push-to-Talk option. Our goal with the voice chat turned on by default is to emphasize that the world is alive with real people, other players like you. We want to start by encouraging the interaction of players and willarge
consider adding it in the futureto add it in the near future.
- FOV buffer: We have not supported the FOV sliders in our previous games as it is known to break many animations and cause many screen cuts. You have the option to reduce a third person to the computer by keeping the mouse wheel visible and moving, but we will not be able to get it for first person viewing.
- Holdings of various types: Many farms we have seen have become known and will be considered in future information.
- Topics with social menu and friends invitation / group creation / etc: Those who have problems with social figures will find that many of these issues have been identified. We will continue to correct the issues that arise as quickly as we can, so keep telling us when you are dealing with them.
- Hunger is not overdue: Some said the "hungry bar" would not feed anything, no matter how much food or how much it was cleansed from illnesses. This issue has been addressed and will be updated in the future so that there are no longer hungry residents.
- Strong shot / noises: The issue of players who suddenly hear random shots / loud sounds around Appalachia will be dealt with in a future update near the launch.