All loved ones free to play Diablo-like action-RPG Path of Exile are definitely officially coming to PlayStation 4. After a leak from Taiwan's assessment committee, the Grinding Gear Games maker made an official announcement and released a new trailer for the occasion. You can watch it here:
Path of Exile will come to PlayStation 4 in December, but there is no official release date yet. On December 7, 2018, a new extension (version 3.5.0) comes into play on the computer. The extension will follow for console versions (Path of Exile has been released for the Xbox One since 2017) sometime after this December.
Here is his official review Path of Exile, including the key features:
You are exiled, struggling to survive on the dark continent of Wraeclast as you struggle to gain power that will allow you to ascertain your revenge against those who have accused you. Created by hardcore players, Path of Exile is an online action RPG in a dark fantasy world. With an emphasis on visceral combat action, powerful objects and deep character adaptation, Path of Exile it is completely free and will never be profitable.
- Freedom. Power. Revenge. – Extinct for your evil things in the dark, barbarous world of Wraeclast, you play as a class of Duelist, Witch, Ranger, Templar, Marauder, Shadow or Scion. From the seaside coast to the ruined Sarn city, explore Wraeclast and uncover the ancient secrets awaiting you.
- Unlimited character customization – Create and customize hundreds of unique skill combinations from marketable detailed gems and our giant passive tree of skills. Combine precious gems, precious stones and gems to create your own unique combination of power, defense and destruction.
- Deadly missions – Forsaken Masters have their own way of sending and each of these missions has many variations. As we explore deeper into Wraeclast, the group of available variants is growing to challenge you in new ways. All shipments and their variants can be displayed anywhere in the game, including Maps at the end of the game.
- Dressed with Kill – Path of Exile it's all about the items. Find, collect and trade magic, rare and unique items with toxic properties, and then customize your character around the deadliest combinations you have.
- Brutal Competitive Play – Battle in times of player tournaments vs. players and Capture the Flag events for global recognition. They compete in day-to-day events and competitions that run as separate game worlds with their own scales and economies to win valuable prizes.
- Adjust your hideout – On their extensive trips across Wraeclast, the Forsaken Masters have discovered ideal locations for an Exile to use as their own secret Hideout. Once you have earned a Teacher's trust, it can take you to a Hide where you can create your own personalized city. Captains living in Hideout offer you daily missions and train you on advanced crafting options. Use Hideout as a quiet place to make boats after the battle, or expand it and use it as a personalized Guild Room with hundreds of decorations.
- Easy to play. Never pay to win. – We are determined to create a fair field for all players. You can not win the game's advantage by using real money Path of Exile.
[Source: Official Website]