Thursday , July 29 2021

Katarina Frostenson arrived at the Court of Appeals to file



At 9am, Katarina Frostenson arrived at the Svea Court in Stockholm. She went side by side with her husband's lawyer Björn Hurtig, but she did not want to comment on the means available.

Frostenson's statement began on the last day of the trial. Behind the closed doors, the interrogation continued for about fifteen minutes. Then he left the building and left a taxi.

After the testimony The court passed from Arnault's staff. Even the public and the media had to enter the courtroom.

Lawyer Björn Hurtig took the opportunity to ask many questions answered by Arnault. He said it was "absurd" that there would be a risk of being thrown to the ground if he had been freed.

"I felt terrible, my whole life is being destroyed by something I have not done." I find no reason, said Jean-Claude Arnault.

According to Arnault, the activity for the Cultural Stage Forum continues, despite the ongoing legal case, and believes that it should continue to work there.

Finally, he questioned the time of the detention and replied:

"It was terrible to me.

In front of the trial the prosecutor Christina Voigt and the applicant's lawyer Elisabeth Massi Fritz had opposed the acceptance of testimony by Frostenson. They felt that the so-called "witnesses of characters" did not belong to the Swedish tests.

On Friday, however, the court approved her as a witness. The purpose of the defense was to hear her about the spouse's personality to prove that what the prosecutor accused Jean-Claude Arnault is strange about his character.

During Wednesday, the plaintiff in the court also participates in answering subsequent questions about the events seven years ago. The defense also called a second witness, who is joining a video link.

Jean-Claude Arnault arrives at Svea Court on Wednesday.
Jean-Claude Arnault arrives at Svea Court on Wednesday. Photo: Beatrice Lundborg
Katarina Frostenson leaves the Svea Court of Appeals on Wednesday.
Katarina Frostenson leaves the Svea Court of Appeals on Wednesday. Photo: Beatrice Lundborg
Elisabeth Massi Fritz arrives at the Svea Court on Wednesday.
Elisabeth Massi Fritz arrives at the Svea Court on Wednesday. Photo: Beatrice Lundborg
Press conference outside of Svea Hovrätt.
Press conference outside of Svea Hovrätt. Photo: Beatrice Lundborg

Jean-Claude Arnault has been booked since the end of September. He was sentenced to the regional court for two years in prison for rape. The attack must have been overnight in Stockholm in early October 2011.

Arnault has always refused the fees and appealed. In addition to the new witnesses, the defense relied on elements such as, for example, excerpts from a fantastic book and information on underground traffic.

The verdict has also been challenged by the prosecutor and the plaintiff. They believe that the man will be condemned for further rape and that punishment should be strengthened.

Read the follow-up: The lawsuit against the Cultural Profile starts at the court

target

Jean-Claude Arnault is accused of two rapes against a woman in Stockholm in 2011.

She was sentenced to the regional court with the first clue, forcing the woman to perform oral sex.

It was released for some under the same objection, where he was accused of a vaginal rape.

She was also released on the second issue, where she was accused of raping the woman later when she slept.

The prosecutor applied for three years in prison. The regional court sentenced Arnault to two years in prison.

He will remain in prison until the verdict gains power.


Source link