Partizan players won Cibona 86:67 in the run of the seventh round of the ABA championship
Coach of the Partizan basketball player Andrea Trinkijeri said his players against Cibona started out as drunk and pointed out that they should not play against the strongest teams.
– If we think we play this against the Future and the Stars … We are young, but we have to learn that we can not open the game in this way. We started as drunk. It is a bit early that we will go out in the afternoon. There were good times, but if we think about it against the strongest teams, then I'm sorry for the fans and the players – he said Hair loss to journalists in Belgrade.
Partizan players won Cibona 86:67 in the ABA League seventh round derby.
Black and White are the third consecutive victory since the Trikeers were sitting at the club counter.
– I'm not happy, honestly. I told the players bravo, but we have to be real … I'm getting paid for the players to be better. Every day – he said Hair loss.
The Partizan coach said it was easy to play in the atmosphere in "Aleksandar Nikolic" but also stressed that his team should be better.
– I thought after Trent – that's it. When this – even better. It is easy to play energy in this room and we are always able to screw. This is not a junior tournament. We need to quickly understand what is a serious, professional basketball … We have 20 differences, but that is not enough, because there is a way the team has to go out on the field. The first request was to dig and now we must continue to play a better basketball in both defense and offensive.
Frustrated by what happened to Anthony Brown, he replied soon:
– Sit on the bench, the coach's decision.
Then the question was followed – with the captain Novica Veličković;
– We have a deal. I told him to try to return to his best physical form, to work every day and when he was ready, he would come back. He had many physical problems. We need an experienced player, but I'm glad to train and how, as a captain, he helps the team he said Ticaret.