November 15, 2018, 16:37
Tadic: I think we showed in Podgorica that we are better than Montenegro. Mitrovic: We'll win
Serbian footballers Aleksander Mitrovic and Dusan Tadic said the team is gaining a lot from the return of captain Aleksandar Kolarou and deputy Némania Matice and expect they will show against Montenegro and Lithuania that they are the best in Group 4 of the League of Nations.
– We know what we are waiting for, we play in front of our audience and we go to victory. Two goals like Podgorica? It is only important for the team to play well and then there will be goals. It does not matter who succeeds them, we have to win and get the first place – Mitrovic told reporters in Stara Pazova.
Kolarov and Matic return to the team after the end of the October action, which is a great thing to the center of Fulama.
READ MORE: Mitrović: Jokanovic was fired, and worries me more …
– The big thing is for the national team, all I can say is a lot of help – Mitrovic is clear.
His teammate, Dusan Tadic, points out that Serbia has a great chance to secure first place and is in the 2nd League of Nations.
– In a short time we are playing a new match with the Montenegrin national team. I think we showed in Podgorica that we are better than Montenegro, but I must emphasize that they have very good players and that they are not underestimated at all. In particular, I think we are better than demonstrating it on the ground – says Tadic.
Tadic adds that Montenegrins are largely missing from injured Stefan Savits and Stevan Jivic and that his team is stronger than in Podgorica.
READ MORE: Serbia defeats Montenegro in friendly match of newer options
– Kolarov and Matic are very important for the team in every sense. We are much stronger.
Ajax's midfielder believes Serbia will have a lot of support from Stage "Rajko Mitic".
– I hope there will be support from the kiosks and it is up to us to make a good fight and lead the fans. I think everything will be good, the ground, the environment, the game – he concluded.
On Saturday, Serbia arrives in Montenegro on Saturday, and three days later, Lithuania at Partizan Stadium from 20:45.