Fortunately, the girl did not achieve her intention and Hadrović said she was addressing schools and teachers repeatedly and that she had come into conflict with them because of a lack of understanding. He says he filed a complaint against the school and against these teachers.
– The daughter faced several challenges. The teacher of art deliberately drank from the calm and when she was ringing for the end of her time, she stopped my daughter and told her to clean the floor. Her child says she is not her job and her teacher says she has distanced itself from the moment. They wrote it repeatedly that it was not in time and it was – says the mother.
He adds that the physics teacher, who is the daughter and the head of class, has repeatedly told other children that she is oily and that she can not miss a goat.
– Whatever happens in school, I blame her and every time I go to complain, the kid gets a nose. A Serbian teacher told me she had to spit her because she was deaf! They call children bullfighting, cattle, shouting them, do not let them go out of class after the bells. Almost all these teachers have persuaded all teachers that my child showed me a middle finger and not that was confirmed by the whole class. The daughter was extremely emotional, everything she experienced, which had a bad influence on her, said Diane.
– I still can not come to myself! Last week he found a piece of glass in the courtyard of the school, went to the bathroom and cut the fruits in her left hand. Fortunately, she contacted me and sent me a picture of what she did to herself. I went to school, called Emergency and Police.
After a miserable event, Diana ended up with her daughter in a hospital in Belgrade where the doctor had talks with N. The doctor concluded that there was no need to detain and Diana in school rejected that she did not leave her child in hospital.
– The doctor said he had to talk to a psychologist. She did what she did, I do not justify it, but I can not close my eyes on the things my daughter is suffering, "Diana says, concluding,
– The child is better now, but, believe me, when I sleep, I get up four times a night to see if she is there. I will not give up, I will fight for my child's rights!
School principal: The lie is that the child suffers from violence
School principal Ana Radisic says this is a complicated situation and starts with domestic violence:
– This mother who invites us to her child has struck a slap when she came to her while she was hurt. There is nothing to talk about. There is no violence at school, it is a complete lie and it is nonsense. Professionals work here, they have nothing to do with the connection. We took all the measures and what we had at our disposal, I would not be more than that.