The head of state chaired the Cabinet on Wednesday 14 November. At the end of this exercise, he did some appointments. hence,
– Mr Oumar MAL, Chief Inspector of Police, is hereby appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Senegal to His Excellency Mr Mahamoud ISSUFU, President of the Republic of Niger, based in Niamey, replacing Mr Abdou Khadir AGNE, other functions.
– Mrs Françoise Daba Faye, Commissioner for Economic Research, is appointed Technical Inspector at the Ministry Trade, consumption, the informal sector and SMEs;
– Babacar KEBE, Secretary of Administration, Former Assistant to the Prefect of the Bounkiling Department, is hereby appointed sub-examiner of the Ndiédieng Region, Department of Caulk, replacing Mr Ousmane LY, admitting to exercise his rights to a retirement pension;
– Mr Yoro Dia FALL, secretary of administration, former deputy prefect of the Kanel division, is appointed sub-examiner of the Djilor province, part of Foundiougne, replacing Mr Cheikh Sidy Makhtar FALL, admitting his entitlement to an old-age pension;
– Ms Oumou DIAMANKA, secretary of administration, former assistant to the Prefect of the Dagana Division, is appointed sub-exporter of the Ndiaye district, Dagana, replacing Mr Guédj DIOUF, who recognized the exercise of his pension rights;
– Mr Mouhamadou Thioubado ANNE, teacher of the school, is appointed sub-exporter of the Katakel district, Kaffrine, replacing Mr Alioune DIOP, who is entitled to claim his old-age pension;
– Mr Ousmane DIA, secretary of the administration, former assistant to the Prefect of the Tambacounda Division, appointed sub-exporter of the Wack Ngouna district, Nioro Division, replacing Mr Adama Cheikh DIAW, admitted to claim his old-age pension;
– Amadou Ibra Ndiaye, university lecturer, former assistant to the sub-district of Niodior district, Fondiougne, is appointed sub-examiner of the Dianhe Makha district, Goudiry, replacing Mr Abdoul Aziz DIAGNE, in other functions.