Photo by Niculae Niculescu
<! – fire Ploieşti ->
The fire broke out in a plastic warehouse in Ploiesti on Sunday and there are large toxic fumes, and those living in the neighborhood are advised to stay in the dwellings.
Representatives of the Emergency Inspectorate (ISU) Prahova said the fire was announced at 112 by the warehousekeeper. The flames initially embraced plastics and machinery, inside and outside a room, in a total area of about 300 square meters, and then expanded to nearly 8,000 square meters.
"Download a metal hall and plastic parcels outdoors (…) Preventive recommendations for the nearby population are: Stay in the homes until the fire goes out, avoid moving to the area of fire, close the doors and windows of homes to avoid smoke coming from the fire, leave the event area and locate safe, airy places ", said the representative of ISU Prahova Raluca Vasiloae.
Firefighters act to fire the fire with seven trucks with water and foam.
CLICK HERE to install ProTV News for Android and iPhone Phones FREE!
on News from Instagram ProTV find the photos of the moment in Romania, but also in the world!