"The statement on modern Bolsheviks was for the Bolsheviks without anyone else," wrote Donald Tusk on Twitter, referring to his previous words about the need to defeat the "modern Bolsheviks". Representatives of the opposition have repeatedly indicated that they thus define law and justice.
Donald Tusk on the eve of Independence Day encourages the "defeat of modern Bolsheviks"
– Józef Piłsudski, when he defeated the Bolsheviks and in fact defended the western community against political barbarism, had a more difficult situation than us …
"When I said that today the Poles can defeat modern Bolsheviks, everyone thought it was PiS, even PiS thought so, and that was for the Bolsheviks, no one else," says the former Prime Minister on Twitter.
– If Józef Piłsudski and Lech Walesa could defeat the Bolsheviks, both have had a much more difficult situation than they are today, why will not you be able to overcome the modern Bolsheviks? – said Tusk two days earlier, addressing participants in the Games of Freedom in Łódź.
Of the following PO tweets, Slawomir Neumann, a spokesman for this party, Jan Grabec, published just after this statement, it appears that the Bolsheviks are the current political opponents of the platform, who must be hunted:
We made the first step in the local elections we will make the second in the elections to the European Parliament and on the 101st anniversary of the regaining of independence will be after the Bolsheviks https://t.co/mkcKwvVf3J
– Sławek Neumann (@SlawekNeumann) November 10, 2018
The results of local government elections have awakened the hope of many Poles: spring and autumn will be ours. On May 26, they will face modern Bolsheviks.
– Jan Grabiec (@JanGrabiec) November 10, 2018
When Tusk published his post on Twitter, Grabiec took it immediately, as Sebastian Kaleta, a member of the Verification Committee for the resumption of Warsaw, noted.
It's so bright I can not stop laughing
On Saturday @JanGrabiec made a spin for the Bolsheviks from PiS with DT.
When does DT leave these words, what does MP Grabiec do?
Surprised that DT's words were seen as a desperate attack on PiS
– Sebastian Caletta (@sjkaleta) November 12, 2018
Jarosław Kaczyński writes "Gazeta Wyborcza" as the "Bolshevik leader". This narrative is taken by Michał Setlak, an aviation expert from TVN, during Tusk on the salary of the Prime Minister's Chancellery.
Polemizowałbym. I do not count on the parties as such, but in coalitions of democratic forces. Only Poles united around defending democracy, against the illusions of modern Bolsheviks, can change Poland.
– Michalis Setlak (@michalsetlak) 20 October 2018
The words of the head of the European Council that surrendered on the eve of the official national celebrations of the century of independence have been criticized by the politicians of the United Right.
Senate Deputy President Adam Bielan said that Tusk should "concentrate on his work in Brussels, not to destroy, spend and share the Poles", especially in such a long time.
– I can not believe that Donald Tusk comes to his home country and on the eve of Independence Day his only message is the words about "modern Bolsheviks" – commented on the statement of former Chancellor Prime Minister Michał Dworczyk.
After PiS, LPR, and Samoobrona won the 2005 parliamentary election, the then PO MP, Donald Tusk, described the winners as a "mock coalition," adding that "Poland is not doomed to it." Two years later, Radoslaw Sikorski, referring to law and justice, announced that the packages would be sold.