You want your account for WhatsApp do they have more security? The aforementioned green application is an application where you send all kinds of media files such as: photos, videos, audio files, Word documents, Excel, PDF, etc., many times these elements are usually confidential or private and you would not want to drop in the hands of others. This time we will teach you a new trick to block your WhatsApp account with your fingerprint without having to install external applications.
SPECTACLE: Meet the final list of the 52 mobiles that will no longer have WhatsApp before the end of the year
Many users believe that by using two-step verification, their account WhatsApp is completely safe, as this does not happen, as the same company states that: “You must enter your PIN (6 digits) when re-registering your WhatsApp number “, means that when you reinstall the application or change your mobile, the function will be displayed. Although you are rarely asked for the password, it will be very difficult for the tool to appear when you lose your equipment or fall victim to theft, so they will have easy access to your chats and account data.
SPECTACLE: WhatsApp will make you hide your login time from certain contacts
It is important to clarify that it is an official tool for WhatsApp which is available for mobile phones with Apple’s iOS and Android operating systems, as long as the devices have the fingerprint function. This will protect the entire contents of your account and you will not have to assign permissions to other external applications.
HOW TO LOCK WHATSAPP ACCOUNT WITH NETWORK
- First make sure WhatsApp have no pending updates in the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Then open the application and click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- Various options will appear, click on “Settings” and then on “Account”.
- Now, click on “Privacy” and scroll down the entire space bar to find the “Fingerprint Lock” tab. It will be disabled by default.
- When you turn it on, the only requirement is to ask to activate the fingerprint on the mobile first. If you already have it open there will be no problem.
You have a problem with WhatsApp; Do you need to mention it? If you have any problems, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone via the dedicated iOS service.
Now, if you need to ask a general question, you can fill out the form using this link. There you just have to put your phone number, in addition to your area code and then write your message after identifying yourself.