MarketResearchNest.com adds "World Market for Dried Fruit 2018 by Manufacturers, Areas, Type and Application, Forecast for 2023" a new report in the research database. The report was spread over 115 pages with tables and numbers on it.
This report studies it Purchase of dried fruit with many aspects of industry such as market size, market situation, trends and market forecasts, the report also provides brief information on competitors and special development opportunities with key market players. Find the full market analysis of dried fruit distributed by companies, region, type and applications in the exhibition.
Dried fruits are fruits from which most of the original water content has been removed, either naturally, by drying or by the use of specialized desiccants or dehumidifiers. Dried fruits have a long tradition dating back to the fourth millennium BC. in Mesopotamia and is valuable because of their sweet taste, nutritional value and long life.
Request a sample copy at
Scope of the report:
This report focuses on Dried fruit in the global market, especially in North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific, South America, the Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Raising consumer awareness about health benefits will help industry to increase demand for dried fruit. Growth in the market benefits from increased acceptance of diets rich in prunes, almonds, raisins, figs and apricots. Dried fruits are estimated to grow in popularity as a nutritionally rich alternative to fresh fruit, especially in countries with cold weather.
The world market for dried fruit is expected to grow to CAGR around – -% over the next five years, it will reach – $ – million in 2023, from – – million US dollars in 2017.
Market segment by manufacturer, covered by this report
- Graceland Fruit
- Sunbeam Foods
- Murray River Organics
- Australian Dried Fruits
- Angas Park
- Sunsweet Growers
- Three squirrels
Market segment by region, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market segment by type, covers
The apps market segment can be divided into
- dairy products
- Bakery products
- Snacks and bars
See the full table of contents and data tables at
There are 15 chapters to deepen the world Dried Fruit Market.
- Chapter 1, describing dried fruit Introduction, scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market power.
- Chapter 2, to analyze the leading manufacturers of dried fruit, with sales, revenue and the price of dried fruit in 2016 and 2017,
- Chapter 3, to show the competitive situation among top manufacturers, with sales, revenue, and market share in 2016 and 2017.
- Chapter 4, to show the world market per region, with sales, revenues and market share of dried fruit for each region from 2013 to 2018.
- Chapters 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 to analyze the market by country, by type, application and by manufacturers, with the sales, revenues and market share of the main countries in these regions.
- Chapters 10 and 11 to present the market by type and application, with a sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018.
- Chapter 12, forecasts for the purchase of dried fruit, per region, type and application, with sales and revenues, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe the channel for selling dried fruit, distributors, traders, dealers, research findings and conclusions, appendix and data source
Order a purchase replication report at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the web. We offer reports from almost all leading publishers and we update our collection every day to provide you with direct access to the internet in the world's most comprehensive and up-to-date global database of global industries, organizations, products and trends.
K. Jeet Jain
+ 1-240-284-8070 (US)
+ 44-20-3290-4151 (U.K)
Contact us: Google+ | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook