Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – When the Composite Price Index (IHSG) closed at a level above 5,700, stocks with a market cap (market cap) below IDR 5 trillion were chased by domestic investors and led the way top winners di Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX).
IDX trading data show that, at the close of trading last Tuesday (24/11), the KKE closed 0.85% at the level of 5,701, with a trading value of 13.95 trillion. There are 291 shares up, 171 shares down and 171 stagnant shares.
With this strengthening, the JCI increased by 11.96% in the last month and in the last 6 months managed to strengthen up to 22.89%.
Foreigners were recorded to enter the trading market and cash at 126.47 billion euros, while in the normal foreign market there was a net sale of 2.46 billion.
It is interesting that the stocks top winners inhabited by publishers with a market capitalization of less than 5 trillion.
Top profits November 24
1. Elnusa (ELSA), + 15.04% 306 IDR, market ceiling 2.23 trillion IDR
2. Matahari Division (LPPG), + 12.78% 1.280 IDR, market cap 3.36 trillion IDR
3. Wika Gedung (WEGE), + 12.15% 240 IDR, market ceiling 2.30 trillion
4. Three Pillars (AISA), + 8.89% 294 IDR, market ceiling 2.11 trillion
5. Global Mediacom (BMTR), + 7.69% IDR 280, market limit 4.64 trillion IDR
6. Bumi Resources (BUMI), + 7.55%, 57 IDR, market ceiling 3.89 trillion
7. Bekasi Fajar (BEST), + 5.91% 197 IDR, market ceiling 1.90 trillion IDR
8. Adhi Karya (ADHI), + 4.88% 1.075 IDR, market ceiling 3.83 trillion IDR
9. Paninvest (PNIN), + 4.03% 775 IDR, market ceiling 3.15 trillion
10. Steel Pipe (ISSP), + 3.23% Rp 160, market cap 1.15 trillion
However, there are two stocks that really control top winners Last Tuesday, PT PP Properti Tbk (PPRO) rose 34.29% to the level of 94 euros / share, but the market capitalization of this subsidiary of PT PP Tbk (PTPP) reached 5.80 trillion.
In addition, there is PT Semen Baturaja Tbk (SMBR) with an increase of up to 23.90% at the level of 985 IDR / share, with a market capitalization of 9.78 trillion.
Edwin Sebayang, Head of Research at MNC Sekuritas, also looked at several listed construction companies that could be investor options. For example, PPRO’s parent company, PTPP, has just received a new contract worth $ 17.42 trillion. IDR from 23 November. This amount corresponds to 70% of the target for new contracts this year.
“The company is said to be optimistic about new contracts in 2020, amounting to Rs 25 trillion,” Edwin said in his daily survey.
In addition, there is PT Waskita Beton Precast Tbk (WSBP) which entered into new contracts worth IDR 1.68 trillion in October 2020, or reached 33.6% of the target set at IDR 5 trillion.