Report by Tribunnews.com Journalist, Vincentius Jyestha
TRIBUNNEWS.COM, JAKARTA – National Police Chief Tito Karnavian attended the 20th anniversary promotion ceremony at the Rupatama Central Police Station, Jl Trunojoyo, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta on Thursday (11/08/2018).
Police Chief of Staff John Tito Karnabianos became the Irup in the procession, raising 5 officers to become General Inspector.
While the other 15 were middle officers who officially became high ranking officers after being promoted to Brigadier.
According to Tribunnews.com, one of the two official stars was Police Inspector General Oerip Soebagyo, who served as National Police Chief of the Sespim Educational and Educational Center.
Read: Pay $ 50 million to try out Turbulence, Here is the beautiful pilot story Athira Farina
Meanwhile, one of the officers who officially transported a star was the General Brigade Pink PZ Panza Poutra. The person concerned was recently appointed as Director of Investigation of the Corruption Eradication Committee (KPK Director).
Tito said that this offer is not only a gift from Allah SWT but also because of achievements.
Read: Doctor complains about Cesar's operating costs before BPJS Rp health 6 million, now only Rp 4.3 million
"On this occasion, I would like to thank my colleagues who have been promoted, plus a gift from Allah SWT, God Almighty, thank God, but this is also due to the achievements of our colleagues," Tito said on Thursday 11/08/2018).
The four-star general also prayed that his unsuccessful staff would soon be able to do so.
Read: These six genuine car care products make Mitsubishi cars always ok and stylish
"Because of what happened today, today's promotion, we can try but everything returns to Allah SWT, fate and fate from the Almighty God, only God can give it all," added the former head of Regional Police of Metro Jaya.
The ceremony was also attended by Deputy Chief of Police, Gen. Dono Sukmanto, Kabaresemir, Paul. General Aul Sulistadto and Karopennas, the Public Relations Department of Citizen, Brigadier Dedi Prasetyo.
Below is a list of 20 Indonesian police officers who were promoted:
From the Brigadier General Inspector
1. Police Inspector General Oerip Soebagyo (National Center for Education and Training of Widyaiswara Sespim)
2. Sukma Police Inspector General Edi Mulyono (Deputy of Baku RI Policy and Strategy)
3. Police Inspector General Frederik Kalalembang (Deputy of Baku RI Policy and Strategy)
4. General Inspector of the Sutanto Police (BIN Legal and Human Rights Expert)
5. Police Inspector General Indra Mirza (General Counsel of General Wantannas)
From the Commissioner to Brig Gen.
1. Rig Brigadier Bambang Suharno (Regional Office III Itwasum Polri)
2. General Brigadier Bedjo Sulaksono (Regional Office II Itwasum Polri)
3. Brigadier Pol Darmawan Sutawijaya (Director of Dissemination and Publication of the Deputy Communications and Information Deputy)
4. Brigadier General Subianto (Karojianstra SSDM Polri)
5. Brigadier General Santadi (General Manager of Value Stabilization of Bedidtaplaikbs Lemhannas RI)
6. Brigadier General of Tampa Bangguun General Police (Dirprog Graduate School of Lemmikath Polri)
7. General Brigadier Musyafak (Karumkit Bhayangkara Tk I Pusdokkes Polri)
8. Brigadier Dul Alim (Kabinda Jambi)
9. Brigadier Brigadier Sitio Boutidad (Vientiasura Mantia Sespim Lemniclat Polri)
10. General Brigadier General Opik Taofik Nugraha (Director of Agriculture and Spatial Planning of the BIN Substitute of Financial Information)
11. Brigadier Hary Sudwijanto (Director of Regional Spatial and Spatial Disputes and Conflict in the Directorate-General for the Management of Agricultural Problems, Spatial Use and the Land of Indonesia)
12. General Brigadier M Slamet Urip Widodo (Head of the Central Kalimantan Region)
13. Gen. Brigadier General Panka Poutra (Director of Investigation of the Corruption Eradication Committee)
14. General Brigadier General Pol Hilman (Medium Examiner for Law and Human Rights at Lemhannas RI)
15. General Brigadier Ro made Astrawa (Director of the Cyber BIN Intelligence Associate's Threat Response)