Singer Maluma met on Tuesday with President Iván Duque at Casa de Nariño, according to reggaeton in his social networks.
Antioquian met with the National President to talk about the Youth Art Foundation "The Art of Dreams" and his upcoming concert in Bogota on November 10th.
According to News One, during the meeting, Maluma said "Finally, the brother!", He emphasized his hand and gave a warm hug to the president, to whom Duque replied: "My brother admiration continues to make music and make it happen! "
Maluma also said on Instagram's account that he shared ideals with President Duque and that they would work together in projects.
"Today I had the opportunity to meet with President Ivan Dukeik, thank you for this great invitation, honor and pride we know that we share so many ideas and, most importantly, to work for the youth of our country the art of dreams "And the presidency," he said.
He also published a series of photos in Instagram's social network stories, where he recorded the meeting.
In Twitter, the president's meeting with the singer did not go unnoticed, and this was expressed by some Internet users:
It is no harm that President Duque takes Maluma to Casa de Nariño at all. What is extremely wrong is that students have not accepted them in more than a month of mobilization, and until recently they have only gone to their deputy ministers or ministers. Bad Duke … pic.twitter.com/ORHRMBxlKd
– Julián Rodríguez Sastoque (@eljulisastoque) November 6, 2018
– Mr President, we have to move because there are many missing children, the pupils are moving and we are not giving them solutions, and anti-corruption projects are falling because we do not pay attention to them. In addition, the country is concerned about VAT.
– Get Maluma.
– Alejo Vergel (@YoAlejoV) November 7, 2018
In the picture we see someone who does not miss the opportunity to show his skills with the guitar and paint his hair. One on the right is Maluma. pic.twitter.com/MhvkSwa42Q
– Inge (@PrestemePlata) November 6, 2018
That is, Duque first meets Maluma before with the students. The priorities of this "president" are clear.
– Jack (@Lixiviado) November 7, 2018
Maluma and Duque have a common thing: they do not know how to play the guitar well, but they live on the show. pic.twitter.com/HAoArw2ELj
– Jorge M (@jhmascus) November 7, 2018
If students want the president @IvanDuque to get them, my advice is to disguise themselves as Maluma: so they surely give them space on the agenda …
– Daniel Shamper Ospina (@DanielSamperO) November 7, 2018
Who is the President of Colombia?
A) Young people who are missing in Medellin
B) Alberto Cardona, a child disappeared or kidnapped in Santa Marta
C) Murder of social leaders
D) Forms for not raising taxes in the middle class and the poorest
E) With Maluma ✅ https://t.co/xQxr84JW51
– Angelica Lozano Correa (@AngelicaLozanoC) November 7, 2018