Paradox Interactive and Haemimont Games announced that the first expansion of the "Space Race" will take place on November 15 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
With the introduction of competing colonies, gamers can look for an entirely new side of extraterrestrial colonization with other settlements fighting for landmarks and key settlers as competitors or issuing emergency calls and trading as critical allies. Whether it's theft of key settlers or monopolizing critical discoveries, make sure you will not let your companions in colonization get the upper hand!
Surviving Mars: Space Race Key Features:
- A Challenger appears: Compete for landmarks and abnormalities with several other AI colonies backed by rival sponsors who are trying to set roots on Mars and live to become a superpower of this planet. You can exchange, respond to emergency calls, make emergency calls and even steal important settlers from these competitors' colonies as you create your Mars territory.
- Earth on Mars, repeat, Earth on Mars: No matter how deep in space you go, you have to follow the money. Each sponsor comes with unique, new sets of goals to complete as you progress their individual colonization goals.
- Represents the Home team: Each sponsor has its own unique vehicle and building that only their colonies can build and benefit from their mission. Express the individuality of your space racing complex inside and outside your vaults.
- New money, new problems: Meet two new players in the final boundary game. Japan and Brazil are now available as brand new donors and are ready to move the sky and Mars to make their mark!
- Wait for the unexpected: Enjoy narrative events throughout the colonization process that help you uncover the realities of life in the dome and experience management skills.
Mars's aggressive space fight is now available for pre-order.