Friday , November 27 2020

Floyd Mayweather vs. Tenshin Nasukawa fight never agreed



Floyd Mayweather has told Instagram that the planned New Year's event between him and Tenshin Nasukawa is not happening. Mayweather said it was supposed to be a small show that took a new direction that he did not know.

The retired boxer announced on Monday in Tokyo that he will fight at the Rizin Fight Federation on December 31 at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan.

Prior to the announcement, Mayweather posted at Instagram ashamed of New Year's Eve. However, this post has been deleted since then. He did not delete positions that showed him in Japan.

But after Wednesday, Mayweather explained that "he never agreed to an official match with Nasukawa." He said he was asked to "participate in a 9-minute 3-round report with an opponent selected by the Rhesen Combat Federation." He said he was told to report to a small group of rich viewers for a very long fee. But just as Mayweather arrived at Monday's press conference, she learned about the planned "new direction" of the fight.

Instead, Mayweather said he wanted to "frankly apologize to my followers for the very misleading information that was announced during this press conference and I can assure you that I too became blind from the arrangements made without my consent, either the approval . "

41-year-old Mayweather is 50-0, while 20-year-old Nasukawa is also unbeaten at 27-0 in kickboxing with 21 knockouts. It is currently 4-0 in MMA races (two TKOs, one submission and one unanimous decision).

The days after Monday's announcement, it was not clear whether it would be boxing match or MMA fight. Several rules remained undefined.


Source link