We often accidentally delete various images, videos, or audio files from the mobile phone. Especially the photos Many times the memory card is formatted incorrectly. Lost by the smartphone, with many important information necessary images.
But do not be late, knowing that the deleted data on the Android phone is about the recovery process. The first thing you need to do is retrieve the deleted files from the memory card to retrieve the rules.
Download the "File Recovery Software" as you like from the Google Play Store. Among these software "Recuva" are quite familiar.
Before copying or backing up the necessary files. To prevent all files from being accidentally deleted during recovery.
When backing up, open the Recuva software and select an SD card from the menu.
Here's a list of files to delete. Start recovering the necessary files or photos from here.
Let's learn how to retrieve the deleted files from the phone's memory. Rules for retrieving deleted files from the phone memory
Retrieving photos and videos from the internal phone memory of the Android phone or phone memory is a big problem. In this case, you may be able to help some "Digger Disk" app.
• Install the Digger Disk from the Google Play Store at the top.
• Keep an emergency note before you use apps, it only works on rooted Android devices.
• The rules and procedures for routing the Android phone can be obtained from Google.
• Those who have already taken root on the phone will first choose the deleted ones.
• Select a file type (eg JPG, PNG, 3gp or Mp4).
• After selecting the file type, you can immediately save the files that have been pressed in the save button.
Keep in mind that when a file is deleted on Android Mobile, only the information is deleted on the system. Until it is replaced in the file space, there is a chance of recovery. So, try to save large files and avoid any system updates on the phone until the deleted files are recovered.
H / 22: 35/05 November