Microsoft announced Black Friday's upcoming deals for Xbox devices and services.
"The holidays are almost here and Xbox returns this year with the biggest Black Friday sale ever," Microsoft said on its website.
Selected consoles, games and Xbox members will be released.
- Microsoft will offer a discount of $ 100 in selected Xbox One bundles from November 18th to November 26th. Although the company has not confirmed all qualifying bets, the Xbox One S Minecraft package is included.
- The Xbox One X will be at its "lowest price," which will be released for $ 399.99
- Get a Gears of War digital token worth US $ 39.99 when you buy a One S, One X or Xbox Wireless controller.
- Get a $ 10 discount on new wireless controllers, including selected auditors from the company's design lab.
- In honor of Black Friday, you can join the Microsoft Xbox Game Pass gaming list for a dollar between November 10 and January 3. The deal, which will give you access to over 100 free games, lasts for only a month. Then, the normal amount of 10 USD will apply.
- Xbox Live Gold, which is the online gaming platform of the brand, will also be available for US $ 1 for the first month you will be on November 15-30.
- Save 40% on a three month subscription to Xbox Live Gold, available from November 22 to November 26.
From November 22 to November 30, the following Xbox games will be reduced.
- Forza Horizon 4 for up to 35%
- Forza Motorsport 7 for up to 50% off
- Decomposition Condition 2 for 35% Discount
- Unknown's Battlegrounds players are 35% off
- Sea of Thieves for 50% off
- Super Lucky's Tale for 35% off
- Disneyland Adventures for 35%
- Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure For 35%
- Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Collection of Animals for 35%
"In addition, black Friday is starting earlier for Gold members, with great deals on Xbox digital games, with Early Access starting on November 15," Microsoft said.
Feature image: Microsoft